Clifford Osborne Limited are Equity Release Specialists, based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. We offer equity release advice to customers across Lewes, Brighton, Hove, Tunbridge Wells, Newhaven, Seaford, Hastings, Uckfield and Crowborough and further afield. To arrange a free initial discussion at your home, workplace or our offices contact us today.
As a client, one of the most important things to look for in your Equity Release Specialist is the Equity Release Council logo. Clifford Osborne is approved by the Equity Release Council, is associate member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Why use Clifford Osborne to arrange your Equity Release?
- UK Top Rated IFA Independent Financial Adviser Firm East Sussex
- Members of the Equity Release Council (Membership Number 722)
- Fully Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Free no cost or obligation consultation in the comfort of your own home
- Research the whole of market on your behalf
- Specialist later life advice for older and potentially vulnerable clients
- Access to exclusive deals from all major equity release providers offering the lowest rates on the market
- Friendly face to face personal “no sale-no fee” advice
- No upfront fees payable
To understand the features and risks of an Equity Release Scheme please ask for a personalised illustration. A typical fee for Equity Release is £795.00.
A Lifetime Mortgage and may reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means tested State Benefits. To understand the features and risks please ask Clifford Osborne to provide a personalised illustration.