Are you looking for a top rated and highly qualified mortgage broker in Tunbridge Wells? Clifford Osborne offer independent mortgage advice across East Sussex.
Clifford Osborne’s mortgage brokers working in Tunbridge Wells offer mortgage advice to:
- First time buyers
- Those moving house
- Those looking to raise capital
- Those wanting to save money on your mortgage deal
Our mortgage brokers in Tunbridge Wells offer daytime and early evening mortgage appointments, meaning we can work around your schedule, however hectic your lifestyle. Whether you’re new to the mortgage maze, already own a home or experienced property investor, we’ll give you the time and advice you need without jargon. To arrange a free initial discussion at your home, workplace or our offices, please get in touch.
As your mortgage broker, we’ll keep you up to date at every stage of the process. We’ll handle all paperwork from mortgage application to completion and you only have to make one call to get started. A typical fee for Mortgage advice is £299.
Our Mortgage Broker in Tunbridge Wells offers advice on:
- Residential Purchases
- Help to Buy Schemes
- Residential Remortgage, Refinance, Restructure – Capital Raising
- Buy to Let Purchase, Remortgage, Refinance, Restructure – Capital Raising
- Let to Buy Purchase, Remortgage, Refinance, Restructure – Capital Raising
- Equity Release Purchase, Remortgage, Refinance
- Lifetime Mortgages Purchase, Remortgage, Refinance
- Commercial Mortgages, Bridging Finance
- Secured Loans and 2nd Mortgages
- Properties of Non Standard Construction
Why choose our Mortgage Broker in Tunbridge Wells?
- You will always be offer a free initial consultation, so you can ensure we’re a good match for you
- We’re in the top 250 advisers in the UK (for the seventh year running!). We’ve even featured in The Sunday Times. Please read reviews from recent clients
- You’ll receive truly independent advice as we’re not associated with any financial institution
- We always offer open, honest and transparent advice
- We are members of The Equity Release Council, SOLLA, The Personal Finance Society, The Society of Mortgage Professionals and the Solicitors Independent Financial Advice.
More reasons why to choose us as your mortgage broker.
Our office is based in East Sussex and our mortgage brokers are often seeing clients in Tunbridge Wells and further afield in East Sussex and Kent. Learn more about our team.
Your home/property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. A typical fee for mortgage advice is £299. The Financial Conduct authority does not regulate all types of buy to let mortgages.