Pension advice from a pension fund and performance review will show you what your existing pension/pensions may give you in retirement.
Our Independent Financial Advisers in Eastbourne, East Sussex are here to help with specialist pension advice. We help clients across Bexhill, Hastings, Lewes, Seaford, Newhaven, Crowborough, Uckfield, Tunbridge Wells, Brighton and Hove. As a result of recommendations from current clients we are providing pension advice well beyond the East Sussex borders too. To arrange a free initial discussion at your home, workplace or our offices contact us today.
Many people have no idea of the income they’ll receive in retirement. Even if you do, there could be a significant shortfall between what you need and what you are likely to have.
With so many funds under-performing and changes to the state pension announced, you need to make sure your payments are invested wisely to build a big enough pension pot to allow you the comfortable retirement you deserve. Our pension advice for individuals in East Sussex will help you to achieve just that.
Benefits of reviewing your current and/or preserved pension
- Pension funds can be reallocated into a higher performing fund
- Increase the value of your pension pot for retirement
- Peace of mind your pension fund is working hard for you
- Take control of your pension savings and retirement
- Possibility of reducing your current pension charges
- Multiple preserved pensions can be combined
- Get an accurate picture of what you can expect to retire on
What pension advice you can expect from your pension review
- Clear straightforward advice from our network of qualified pension specialists
- Regulated advice with access to all pension providers
- Better understanding of the pension process
- No-obligation pension review, forecast and consolidation
- Total control throughout the whole process
- A clear fee structure if you decide to proceed
The price of units and the income from them can fall as well as rise. The value of this investment is not guaranteed and on encashment you may not get back the full amount invested. Past performance is no guarantee to future performance.