Are you looking for a specialist in equity release in Brighton and Hove? Clifford Osborne Independent Financial Advisers (IFA) offer advice on the best ways to release equity from your home via lifetime mortgages or home reversion plan options. If you choose us, we promise you will get prompt, professional and clear advice to enable you to make an informed decision. We are chartered financial planners and members of the Equity Release Council.
Our equity release specialists in Brighton and Hove offer a bespoke service to individuals, solicitors, accountants, bookkeepers, business owners, corporates and trustees across Sussex. Learn more about our financial advisers and the team.
How does Equity Release Work?
- Equity Release is available to those over the age of 55 to release money from the home they live in without having to make monthly payments. If you’re facing an unexpected expense or a pension shortfall, you could be eligible to draw a lump sum or regular smaller sums from your home
- We will set up a face-to-face meeting with you in Brighton or Hove to evaluate your circumstances and carry out an independent benefit assessment to better understand your entitlement to benefits and check you are claiming everything you should be
- After an initial meeting with our equity release adviser, it will be determined which type of equity release is best for you: a ‘lifetime mortgage’ or ‘home reversion plan’
- Together we will weigh up the advantages and disadvantages of each plan so you can make a well-judged decision
- There are many different products/plans to choose from, so we will help you identify an ideal plan for you
- If done correctly, equity release should have no impact on your tax position or your state benefits.
Why choose our Equity Release specialists in Brighton & Hove?
- We are members of the Equity Release Council (ERC). Clifford Osborne is listed as a recommended equity release adviser on the Equity Release Council website. This means that the products we offer you are regulated by rules and guidance set up by this industry body. You can feel safe and confident with the product you choose
- Clifford Osborne is a member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA). Our advisers are fully accredited by SOLLA, a not-for-profit organisation that ensures people are better informed about the financial issues of later life
- We’re committed to placing your interests first
- You will have complete openness and honesty from our Chartered Financial Advisers
- We’ll help you understand the steps involved with Equity Release, talk you through your options and the effectsthey may have on your state benefits, tax and obligations.
Clifford Osborne is highly recommended by its customers. The firm achieved a place in the UK’s top 250 VouchedFor ‘Top Rated IFA’s in 2016’ (as well as from 2013-2015).
Top Equity Release Scheme Tips
Paul Clifford has written a guide with the top 10 equity release scheme tips for you to follow. We hope they help.
If you’re looking for other financial services in Brighton and Hove, Clifford Osborne are experts in mortgage advice, pension advice, investment advice and more. Please contact us if you have any questions and to arrange your free consultation.
To understand the features and risks of an Equity Release Scheme please ask for a personalised illustration. A typical fee for Equity Release is £795.00.