Our Independent Financial Advisors and Pension Advisors are based in Eastbourne, East Sussex and serve clients in Eastbourne, Lewes, Seaford, Bexhill, Hastings, Newhaven, Crowborough, Uckfield, Tunbridge Wells, Brighton and Hove. To arrange a free initial discussion at your home, workplace or our offices contact us today.
In order to start a pension review you need to sign a Letter of Authority that gives permission for Clifford Osborne Limited pension advisors to obtain up to date information about your existing pension funds, including the past performance and internal charging structure of the pension plan.
We also check to make sure your plan has no valuable safeguarded benefits or guaranteed annuity rates attached as these, if any, could potentially be lost on a pension switch or transfer.
- Your pension advisor will compare all pension providers charges to see if you could secure a better deal with another provider offering a lower charging contract based on your personal requirements
- We will then provide you a detailed report and a copy of the research carried out on your behalf
- We will only recommend you switch or transfer your frozen or paid up pension pot if we believe and can prove this would be in your best interest
- Only if you choose to accept our advice and recommendation will you incur any charges and these will be clearly and fully explained to you before you make any commitment.
- We provided a face to face advisory service.
Will the Pension Review cost me anything?
The Pension Review from our Pension Advisors is free and without obligation. If we can find you a better pension and you decide to transfer we will charge you a fee which is usually taken from the transferring value of your pension fund. Full details of these fees are in our Client Agreement provided to you at the outset.
How long does the process take?
On average the initial review with a pension advisor is completed in four to six weeks, but this is of course dependent upon how long your existing pension provider takes to give us the information we request about your existing pension.
If you agree to transfer your pension then this can take a further four to six weeks.
Our pension advisors’ advice will include any costs involved in transferring your pension if this is the best option, and the final decision whether to go ahead is entirely up to you.
Clifford Osborne Limited are based in East Sussex and serve clients in Eastbourne, Lewes, Seaford, Bexhill, Hastings, Newhaven, Crowborough, Uckfield, Tunbridge Wells, Brighton and Hove.