Clifford Osborne are Equity Release / Lifetime Mortgage advisers working in Crawley, West Sussex. We specialise in Equity Release and can offer you a simple and straightforward solution to helping you make the most of your retirement.
Please do get in touch to book your free initial meeting with one of our Mortgage advisers.
What is Equity Release?
If you’re looking at ways to fund your retirement, Equity Release could be a great option.
It allows you to unlock the equity tied up in your home and take this as either a cash lump sum, or in smaller amounts as and when you require.
Equity Release could mean you can move home, increase your income during retirement, buy a new car or take a holiday!
Are you aged 55 or over with a reasonable amount of equity in your property? You could be eligible…
Please watch our video explaining Equity Release in more detail.
How can an Equity Release / Lifetime Mortgage adviser help you?
If you choose to meet with us in Crawley, we will discuss with you:
- If Equity Release is suitable for you
- Which Equity Release product will suit your requirements
- How much you’re able to borrow
- The costs involved with Equity Release
- The detailed appraisal we will provide you with including your options and make sure you are well informed to make a decision.
Firstly, you are unable to take out an Equity Release loan without consulting a specialist Financial adviser and getting independent legal advice first.
To understand the features and risks of an Equity Release Scheme please ask us for a personalised illustration. A typical fee for Equity Release is £499.00.
Reasons to choose our Equity Release / Lifetime Mortgage adviser in Crawley
- When choosing an Equity Release / Lifetime Mortgage adviser, the main thing to look out for is the Equity Release Council logo. You’ll be glad to know we are members of the Equity Release Council. We are also members of the Society of Later Life advisers (SOLLA) and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Equity Release advice should be discussed face-to-face as it’s a big decision. We’re happy to meet you at your home or office in Crawley. Your initial meeting with us is free of charge
- Paul Clifford, our IFA, has over 15 years of experience as a pension, investments and Mortgage adviser, so you can put your trust in us
- We hold a VouchedFor Certificate of Excellence for our consistently great reviews. Read them here.
Contact our Mortgage adviser in Crawley
Your first meeting with our Mortgage adviser in Crawley is free of charge. Please get in touch to book a time that suits you.
As well as Equity Release advice, we offer a range of financial services including pension, investment, protection and mortgage advice.